Frequently asked questions
We understand that every tree farm is different and are here to answer any questions to help make your experience amazing. Please review the questions below. Don’t see your question? Visit our Facebook page at Clark’s Cut Your Own Tree Farm and send us a message or comment!
Do you allow dogs?
- Yes, dogs are allowed on the farm and must be leashed at all times.
Are you open everyday?
- Clark’s is open Friday through Sunday beginning the Friday after Thanksgiving. Hours are Friday: noon to 5:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The farm is often open during the week as Christmas gets closer. It is best to check our Facebook page or call us at 610-358-4933 to get an update.
What is the weather like at the farm?
- We advise those visiting to check the weather report for the Cochranville area and dress accordingly. The farm tends to be windy so extra layers are always encouraged especially for children. Depending on weather we have rain or snow, the farm can sometimes be muddy so boots would be a great idea.
What can my family do at Clark’s?
- After picking out the perfect tree, we encourage visitors to browse our brand new Christmas shop for gifts and some hot chocolate and coffee and a visit with Santa. Santa will be available for those who would like to take pictures.
Is there a fee for parking?
- No. Parking is available on our farm for free and is available on a first come first served basis.
Does Clark’s accept credit cards?
- Yes! Clark’s accepts credit, debit, cash and check (with ID).
How much does a tree cost?
- Our prices vary by type of tree and are on a per foot basis.
Is Clark’s available by public transportation?
- Unfortunately the farm is not located near any major rail stations.
How do I get to Clark’s?
- Clark’s is conveniently located a short distance off of Rt. 1 at the Jennersville/Rt. 796 exit in Southern Chester County. The farm is a short 30-minute ride from West Chester, Exton and Downingtown, as well as even closer to Garnet Valley, Wilmington, Newark, Chaddsford and Coatesville. Get Directions here.
8 thoughts on “”
What species of tree are available? We enjoy Fraser Fir in an 8-9′ range. Do you have those?
We are looking for a 15 foot+ tree, i have seen a mix of yes and no’s when searching for this answer. Can you tell me if you have tree’s this big?
Hi we do in our precut trees. Best to visit soon because they will sell fast. In future please visit our Facebook page for up-to-date information 🙂
Is a chainsaw aloud to cut down the tree?
Hi yes you may bring your own saw.
Can I purchase anything online instead of coming to your store?
Hello sorry we are unable to ship store items.
Do you secure the tree to the top of the vehicle or are we responsible for string and securing?